Isaac Hanson, wife welcome first child
Taylor
2007-04-08 17:46:07 UTC
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20034096,00.html
Isaac Hanson, the oldest of the three brothers in the band Hanson,
became a first-time dad on Tuesday, the group announced on its Web
site.
He and wife Nicole welcomed son Clarke Everett in the rockers' Tulsa,
Okla., hometown. The baby weighed in at 8 lbs., 12 oz.
"His birth was an inspiration and I know that his presence in my life
will continue to inspire me," the new father said in a statement.
Hanson, 26, and the former Nicole Dufresne, 22, wed in September.
The group is set to release its fourth studio album, The Walk, in the
summer and will begin a tour of the UK and Ireland on April 13.
I hope you and your wife have researched the important issue of
circumcision.

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/video/prepuce.html

---
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/forumdisplay.php?f=44
Reggie Howell
2007-04-09 00:07:49 UTC
On 8 Apr 2007 10:46:07 -0700, "Taylor"
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20034096,00.html
Isaac Hanson, the oldest of the three brothers in the band Hanson,
became a first-time dad on Tuesday, the group announced on its Web
site.
He and wife Nicole welcomed son Clarke Everett in the rockers' Tulsa,
Okla., hometown. The baby weighed in at 8 lbs., 12 oz.
"His birth was an inspiration and I know that his presence in my life
will continue to inspire me," the new father said in a statement.
Hanson, 26, and the former Nicole Dufresne, 22, wed in September.
Ah oh, they were only married for 7 months before she gave birth.
Obviously those sinners were engaging in premarital sex and created a
bastard!
explorer
2007-04-09 01:18:15 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Reggie Howell
On 8 Apr 2007 10:46:07 -0700, "Taylor"
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20034096,00.html
Isaac Hanson, the oldest of the three brothers in the band Hanson,
became a first-time dad on Tuesday, the group announced on its Web
site.
He and wife Nicole welcomed son Clarke Everett in the rockers' Tulsa,
Okla., hometown. The baby weighed in at 8 lbs., 12 oz.
"His birth was an inspiration and I know that his presence in my life
will continue to inspire me," the new father said in a statement.
Hanson, 26, and the former Nicole Dufresne, 22, wed in September.
Ah oh, they were only married for 7 months before she gave birth.
Obviously those sinners were engaging in premarital sex and created a
bastard!
First of all, you need a dictionary so you can learn the definition of
'bastard'.

Second, you need a history book to show you marriage is actually a fairly
recent creation historically speaking and did not exist for centuries for
most cultures.

Third, you need to grow up and take your head out of your ass.