OT: Lunar Eclipse tonight!!
xK.Toddx
2004-10-27 15:13:42 UTC
Lunar Eclipse are the ones you can go out and safely view. The moon turns
red! Starts at 8pm tonight and will last until around 11:45.
--
~If your going to be against gay rights
you should start by taking the pole out of your ass~

-Truimph the Insult Comic Dog
Absolutely Ambrosial - I like Ike
2004-10-27 15:45:59 UTC
Lunar Eclipse tonight!!
awesome!
------
Erica ;)
AF Wife & Mommy to 3
"I'd gay for Tay"~Keena
"i think taylor looks more like an elf than anything..zac a hobbit..ike, just a
porn star"~xxlimespritexx

prnscnpx2: Is that poop?
sej5901: No-it's a meat wad! LOL

***@gmail.com
xK.Toddx
2004-10-27 16:13:26 UTC
Post by Absolutely Ambrosial - I like Ike
awesome!
totally!

last one until 2007!!

xK.Toddx
2004-10-28 04:34:12 UTC
it was kinda cloudy here but it cleared up enough when it changed colors so
i could see it well!!
Central Ohio was CLOUDY!!!

2004-10-28 06:09:36 UTC
Post by xK.Toddx
it was kinda cloudy here but it cleared up enough when it changed colors so
i could see it well!!
I saw it to. Really cool! (thanks for telling me, Todd!)
Post by xK.Toddx
Central Ohio was CLOUDY!!!
::gasp:: No, not Ohio! LOL ;)
------

***@gmail.com
REMstar11
2004-10-29 03:05:00 UTC
From: "xK.Toddx"
it was kinda cloudy here but it cleared up enough when it changed colors so
i could see it well!!
Central Ohio was CLOUDY!!!
i was able to take some pretty cool pictures of the eclipse through my
telescope.

jen!
the rutted sea is an angry girl

erin
2004-10-28 19:38:54 UTC
8pm EST?
Post by xK.Toddx
Lunar Eclipse are the ones you can go out and safely view. The moon turns
red! Starts at 8pm tonight and will last until around 11:45.
--
erin
-------
and it is dawn;