Brad--> Read this (anyone read this)
r***@gmail.com
2014-06-15 16:24:55 UTC
Ok, who is Brad? Brad from Admiral Twin? Brad say hi to Tuesday for me :oP
Email me too....if ya ever need a baby sitter...I love babies :oP ok...email
Bye
Sam
16 years later - where in the world is BradB?
r***@gmail.com
2014-06-15 16:26:04 UTC
I am not from AT...
Brad :)
Ok, who is Brad? Brad from Admiral Twin? Brad say hi to Tuesday for me :oP
Email me too....if ya ever need a baby sitter...I love babies :oP ok...email
Bye
Sam
Irc Server- http://www.chatroom.org/chat.htm
Irc Nickname- Brad
Check out the most up-to-date Hanson Appearances
at: http://www.chatroom.org/appearances
"You know Zac, you are pretty fly for a white guy"
Taylor Hanson
What is BradB up to these days?
l***@gmail.com
2016-04-20 05:32:01 UTC
I've been trying to find Brad for years. No idea what his last name was but I was a Dalnet/CRDO regular. A bunch of us are still friends on Facebook.