Adolph Hitler 128 birthday
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2007-04-21 04:46:05 UTC
Believe it or not but today marks the 128 birthday of Da Fuhrer Adolph
Hitler.
He was born on this day in 1889 in Brauau, Austria.
The ultimate arch conservative right wing zealot of all time perhaps.
Did anyone remember to send flowers?
Steven L.
2007-04-21 06:10:51 UTC
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
Believe it or not but today marks the 128 birthday of Da Fuhrer Adolph
Hitler.
He was born on this day in 1889 in Brauau, Austria.
The ultimate arch conservative right wing zealot of all time perhaps.
Did anyone remember to send flowers?
No, but if you're too young to remember what that fuss was all about, an
English translation of Mein Kampf is now available online at

http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/
--
Steven D. Litvintchouk
Email: ***@earthlinkNOSPAM.net
Unique
2007-04-22 23:42:39 UTC
Post by Steven L.
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
Believe it or not but today marks the 128 birthday of Da Fuhrer
Adolph Hitler.
He was born on this day in 1889 in Brauau, Austria.
The ultimate arch conservative right wing zealot of all time
perhaps.
Did anyone remember to send flowers?
No, but if you're too young to remember what that fuss was all about,
an English translation of Mein Kampf is now available online at
http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/
Rather one-sided though. There are many better sources of information
about Hitler.
--
DVDs for sale: http://unique-dvd.com
165 Banned Cartoons, The Unknown War, Centennial Miniseries,
and more...
On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built
2007-04-21 06:12:14 UTC
In article <3f06f$4629970d$a6666805$***@ALLTEL.NET>, Orson Wells as
CitizenCain says...
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
Believe it or not but today marks the 128 birthday of Da Fuhrer Adolph
Hitler.
He was born on this day in 1889 in Brauau, Austria.
The ultimate arch conservative right wing zealot of all time perhaps.
Did anyone remember to send flowers?
128?

most sincerely,

GodBuilt
"I like to drink, I like to drive, I like to think all of the Jews got out of
the Holocaust alive, my name is Mel, and can't you tell, I like Tequila!"

Denis Leary
ToolPackinMama
It's off-topic in any case.
Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Also, Hanson sucks.
Meat Plow
2007-04-21 06:28:45 UTC
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:12:14 -0700, On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built
Post by On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built
CitizenCain says...
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
Believe it or not but today marks the 128 birthday of Da Fuhrer Adolph
Hitler.
He was born on this day in 1889 in Brauau, Austria.
The ultimate arch conservative right wing zealot of all time perhaps.
Did anyone remember to send flowers?
128?
Born in 1889, lets see.. in 1900 he was 11. so in 2000 he would be 110,
2007 he'd be what, 117?

Where's Dockery when you need him (prolly passed out cold)

heh
COOSN-266-06-25794
ToolPackinMama
Um, who cares?
Meat Plow
2007-04-21 06:34:10 UTC
Post by ToolPackinMama
Post by Meat Plow
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:12:14 -0700, On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built
Post by On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built
CitizenCain says...
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
Believe it or not but today marks the 128 birthday of Da Fuhrer Adolph
Hitler.
He was born on this day in 1889 in Brauau, Austria.
The ultimate arch conservative right wing zealot of all time perhaps.
Did anyone remember to send flowers?
128?
Born in 1889, lets see.. in 1900 he was 11. so in 2000 he would be 110,
2007 he'd be what, 117?
Um, who cares?
You've replied twice to this thread within minutes and you have to ask?
COOSN-266-06-25794
Henry Schmidt
Why are you boring people,tofu?
Cactus Perkoff
Good question, idiot.
Meat Plow
2007-04-22 03:48:56 UTC
G[SLAP]
Post rejected and canceled.
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2007-04-21 16:09:18 UTC
Post by ToolPackinMama
Post by Meat Plow
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:12:14 -0700, On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built
Post by On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built
CitizenCain says...
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
Believe it or not but today marks the 128 birthday of Da Fuhrer Adolph
Hitler.
He was born on this day in 1889 in Brauau, Austria.
The ultimate arch conservative right wing zealot of all time perhaps.
Did anyone remember to send flowers?
128?
Born in 1889, lets see.. in 1900 he was 11. so in 2000 he would be 110,
2007 he'd be what, 117?
Um, who cares?
Hanson cares. Ask 'em. They're all Satan-worshipping Nazis trying to clone
Hitler.
Sugir Jinn
The dog?
curmudgeon
2007-04-21 17:27:21 UTC

128 + 1889 = 2007
Barbara's Cat
2007-04-21 18:16:51 UTC
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
Born in 1889, lets see.. in 1900 he was 11.
Correct.
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
so in 2000 he would be 110,
No, he would have been 111.
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
2007 he'd be what, 117?
If he were still alive,
Hitler would be 118 YO.
Post by curmudgeon
128 + 1889 = 2007
No.
128 + 1889 = 2017.
Honest.
Cm~
On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built
2007-04-21 18:24:03 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
Born in 1889, lets see.. in 1900 he was 11.
Correct.
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
so in 2000 he would be 110,
No, he would have been 111.
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
2007 he'd be what, 117?
If he were still alive,
Hitler would be 118 YO.
Post by curmudgeon
128 + 1889 = 2007
No.
128 + 1889 = 2017.
Honest.
wow, i hope that crum guy is at least an American. i'd hate to think
non-Americans are that bad at math.

i mean really.

Denis Leary
Barbara's Cat
2007-04-21 18:31:35 UTC
Barbara's Cat says...
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
Born in 1889, lets see.. in 1900 he was 11.
Correct.
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
so in 2000 he would be 110,
No, he would have been 111.
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
2007 he'd be what, 117?
If he were still alive,
Hitler would be 118 YO.
Post by curmudgeon
128 + 1889 = 2007
No.
128 + 1889 = 2017.
Honest.
wow, i hope that crum guy is at least an American. i'd hate to think
non-Americans are that bad at math.
i mean really.
most sincerely,
GodBuilt
My guess: a Shadowian.
Cm~
Renay
2007-04-22 01:40:29 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
Barbara's Cat says...
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
Born in 1889, lets see.. in 1900 he was 11.
Correct.
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
so in 2000 he would be 110,
No, he would have been 111.
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
2007 he'd be what, 117?
If he were still alive,
Hitler would be 118 YO.
Post by curmudgeon
128 + 1889 = 2007
No.
128 + 1889 = 2017.
Honest.
wow, i hope that crum guy is at least an American. i'd hate to think
non-Americans are that bad at math.
i mean really.
most sincerely,
GodBuilt
My guess: a Shadowian.
maybe from Savanna?

;)

Renay
Cactus Perkoff
2007-04-22 03:48:41 UTC
On Apr 21, 1:24 pm, On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
Born in 1889, lets see.. in 1900 he was 11.
Correct.
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
so in 2000 he would be 110,
No, he would have been 111.
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
2007 he'd be what, 117?
If he were still alive,
Hitler would be 118 YO.
What a shitty troll you are.
Meat Plow
2007-04-21 18:38:31 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
Born in 1889, lets see.. in 1900 he was 11.
Correct.
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
so in 2000 he would be 110,
No, he would have been 111.
LOL I pulled a Dorkery !
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
2007 he'd be what, 117?
If he were still alive,
Hitler would be 118 YO.
Post by curmudgeon
128 + 1889 = 2007
No.
128 + 1889 = 2017.
Honest.
Well I didn't type that booboo.
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794
Barbara's Cat
2007-04-21 18:55:32 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
Born in 1889, lets see.. in 1900 he was 11.
Correct.
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
so in 2000 he would be 110,
No, he would have been 111.
LOL I pulled a Dorkery !
Nah.
To have done that you would have had to say
"It wasn't in a comic book so I don't know."
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
2007 he'd be what, 117?
If he were still alive,
Hitler would be 118 YO.
Post by curmudgeon
128 + 1889 = 2007
No.
128 + 1889 = 2017.
Honest.
Well I didn't type that booboo.
To err is human, Mr Plow--
to fuck up as bad as that,
you have to be a pizzaboi.
--
Cm~

"The Classics Illustrated comic version...
I don't really like all that retro stuff."
-- Dockery, when asked if he'd read Hamlet
Cactus Perkoff
2007-04-22 03:49:34 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by Meat Plow
Born in 1889, lets see.. in 1900 he was 11.
Correct.
Post by Meat Plow
so in 2000 he would be 110,
No, he would have been 111.
LOL I pulled a Dorkery !
You pulled an idiot yourself, it's when you talk about some guy you're
obsessed with on usenet all the time instead of having a life at all.

http://perkoff.com telling idiots how it is.
Meat Plow
2007-04-22 03:59:25 UTC
Y[SLAP]
Post rejected at the server and canceled.
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794
ToolPackinMama
2007-04-22 06:29:32 UTC
Another troll invasion. ::yawn::
Dennis M. Hammes
2007-04-22 07:22:45 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
Born in 1889, lets see.. in 1900 he was 11.
Correct.
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
so in 2000 he would be 110,
No, he would have been 111.
LOL I pulled a Dorkery !
Hope you didn't pull it off.
He'd write a "song" about it, and we'd be in for another year of
posts abou...
Oh, hell, pull it off.
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by curmudgeon
Post by Meat Plow
2007 he'd be what, 117?
If he were still alive,
Hitler would be 118 YO.
Post by curmudgeon
128 + 1889 = 2007
No.
128 + 1889 = 2017.
Honest.
Well I didn't type that booboo.
--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|
I do not "negotiate" for half my baby back, Solomon.
http://scrawlmark.org
Cactus Perkoff
2007-04-22 03:44:02 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:12:14 -0700, On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built
Post by On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built
CitizenCain says...
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
Believe it or not but today marks the 128 birthday of Da Fuhrer Adolph
Hitler.
He was born on this day in 1889 in Brauau, Austria.
The ultimate arch conservative right wing zealot of all time perhaps.
Did anyone remember to send flowers?
128?
Born in 1889, lets see.. in 1900 he was 11. so in 2000 he would be 110,
2007 he'd be what, 117?
Where's Dockery when you need him (prolly passed out cold)
Dockery is getting talked about by guys who are obsessed with him and
think about him all the time.

LOL you obsess over people that own you on usenet, and they only own
you because you can't stop thinking of them.

How weird a person you are.

http://perkoff.com
Meat Plow
2007-04-22 03:46:35 UTC
D[SLAP]
You don't have my permission to post.
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794