Do you realize how DUMB you look?
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-02-25 02:58:59 UTC
Tut tut not to worry. White Spirit and a few others and I are about to
TRANSFORM this newsgroup into something it's never been, that being
"intellectual."
You look like a sorry bunch of fuckers here. Very soon you will awl adjust
and assimilate to the New Reality White Spirit and me will shortly
deliver.
You will acclimate and upgrade to the True Beliefs of the Lifshine. I am
the only one who matters on the Internets. Nothing you say or do matters
anymore unless you adjust UP to White Spirit and myself and others and do
as you are told.
You certainly don't want to be labeled a bunch of buffoons, do you?

The Film
"I got the biggest write-up in World History because I'm the only one
who brought a tape recorder to the massively behemoth 1974 California
Jam. This should be the biggest thing since King Tut" -Scott Lifshine,
World's Filmmaker Extraordinaire
Say WHAT now?
trucking troll god
2008-02-25 03:29:31 UTC
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 21:58:59 -0500, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"

<PLONK!>
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-02-25 03:40:08 UTC
Post by trucking troll god
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 21:58:59 -0500, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
<PLONK!>
<HONK!>