10 commandments, ghetto style
k***@gmail.com
2013-12-13 18:40:03 UTC
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. I'm God. Don't play me.
(I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any other gods before me)
2. Don't be makin no hood ornaments and charms outta me, or like me
(Thou shalt not have any graven images)
3. Don't be callin' me for no reason
(Thou shalt not use the name of the Lord thy God in vain)
4. Y'all betta be in church on Sunday
(Remember to keep the Sabbath day holy)
5. Don't dis or cuss out yo' momma....and if you know who ya daddy is,don't dis
him either
(Honor thy father and mother)
6. Don't be goin' on no drive by's
(Thou shalt not kill)
7. Stick to ya' own Boo
(Thou shalt not commit adultery)
8. Don't be borrowing stuff and not give it back
(Thou shalt not steal)
9. Don't be snitchin on the other man to save yourself
(Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor)
10. Don't be eyein' your homie's crib, ride or woman
(Thou shalt not covet anything that belongs to thy neighbor)
good shit, eh? ;)
jess +
- - - - -
BAND geek xx 28 [1:25 AM]: i have to wake up mad early
- - - - -
DMB gurl xx [10:06 PM]: SHUT UP CHUBBY!
AlexRahk [10:06 PM]: bite my ass, fat one
- - - - -
beep beep. who got the keys to my jeep? vrooooooooom
Yo my boy Terio be swervin in his whip skrrrrrrrrrrrtt
m***@k12.sd.us