(OT) Is Ronald McDonald a pedophile?
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2007-03-28 03:15:25 UTC
He dresses up as a clown and enjoys hanging out with kids...
r***@address.com
2007-03-28 04:19:16 UTC
That's McCircumstantial
DJ
2007-03-28 17:39:53 UTC
Post by r***@address.com
On Mar 27, 10:15 pm, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
He dresses up as a clown and enjoys hanging out with kids...
That's McCircumstantial
I have no idea why, but this made me burst out laughing. Well done!

DJ
donGoliano
2007-03-28 04:35:01 UTC
How do you know he enjoys it?
Dennis M. Hammes
2007-03-28 11:59:05 UTC
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
He dresses up as a clown and enjoys hanging out with kids...
And he has a white face.
But he has a /big/ nose.
--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|
http://scrawlmark.org
newsgroups
2007-03-29 00:06:17 UTC
Don't know about Ronnie...but the King--now he scares me! He's a Stalker
and/or a vampire...think about it. You look outside and BAM! he's at the
window staring at you. But he can't come in until you 'let' him in--just
like vampires! Plus that goofy grin always on his face...He'll probably
replace Jason in a new Friday the 13th sequel.
http://scrawlmark.org
Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!
2007-03-29 01:33:43 UTC
Post by newsgroups
Don't know about Ronnie...but the King--now he scares me! He's a Stalker
and/or a vampire...think about it. You look outside and BAM! he's at the
window staring at you. But he can't come in until you 'let' him in--just
like vampires! Plus that goofy grin always on his face...He'll probably
replace Jason in a new Friday the 13th sequel.
I would mark for this.

LG
--
The most charismatic and entertaining of the right-wing kooks that lurk
around here. - ViNNY
Dennis M. Hammes
2007-03-29 11:34:08 UTC
Post by newsgroups
Don't know about Ronnie...but the King--now he scares me! He's a Stalker
and/or a vampire...think about it. You look outside and BAM! he's at the
window staring at you. But he can't come in until you 'let' him in--just
like vampires! Plus that goofy grin always on his face...He'll probably
replace Jason in a new Friday the 13th sequel.
Heh. The character and characterisation are both downright creepy,
and only part of it is the impositional, even assailant, relationship
(not just impositional head size and costume) in all the episodes.
The face and postures think he's /cute/.

BTW tnx for the vampire comment; I /knew/ there was something
fundamental ("...let him in") about the description that I'd forgotten.
(As a priest (snakeoil salesman), "The King" /is/ a vampire.)
http://scrawlmark.org
c***@yahoo.com
2007-03-29 00:18:51 UTC
Post by Dennis M. Hammes
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
He dresses up as a clown and enjoys hanging out with kids...
And he has a white face.
But not as white as MJ's.

Brandon
Dennis M. Hammes
2007-03-29 11:35:33 UTC
Post by c***@yahoo.com
Post by Dennis M. Hammes
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
He dresses up as a clown and enjoys hanging out with kids...
And he has a white face.
But not as white as MJ's.
Brandon
It's the density of the Estee Lauder stuff as compared with
professional greasepaint.
http://scrawlmark.org
Killfile Victim #847238
2007-03-29 00:21:19 UTC
On Mar 27, 11:15 pm, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
He dresses up as a clown and enjoys hanging out with kids...
More fuel for the fire... Willard Scott was a Ronald McDonald early in
his career.
DJ
2007-03-29 00:33:55 UTC
Post by Killfile Victim #847238
On Mar 27, 11:15 pm, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
He dresses up as a clown and enjoys hanging out with kids...
More fuel for the fire... Willard Scott was a Ronald McDonald early in
his career.
"Yeah laugh now! You'll see Willard Scott - Willard Scott! He smiles
so much I don't think he has a central nervous system! You'll see
Willard Scott standing on the lawn in front of the Washington Monument
dressed in a giant Chipmunk outfit, and giant frogs will be BOUNCING
off his head, and he'll say "GIANT FROGS! Giant frogs. What can I
say? uuuuuhhhhhhhh........back to you."

;)

DJ
Smart Ape - The Ape Project
2007-03-29 00:59:56 UTC
Post by DJ
Post by Killfile Victim #847238
On Mar 27, 11:15 pm, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
He dresses up as a clown and enjoys hanging out with kids...
More fuel for the fire... Willard Scott was a Ronald McDonald early in
his career.
"Yeah laugh now! You'll see Willard Scott - Willard Scott! He smiles
so much I don't think he has a central nervous system! You'll see
Willard Scott standing on the lawn in front of the Washington Monument
dressed in a giant Chipmunk outfit, and giant frogs will be BOUNCING
off his head, and he'll say "GIANT FROGS! Giant frogs. What can I
say? uuuuuhhhhhhhh........back to you."
;)
--
DJ
Now that LH is gone, can I call you Incubus?
--
--- 8th Funniest Poster of 2004, 6th in 2005 and 5th in 2006.
--- 5th Most Improved Poster of 2004, 6th in 2005 and 3rd in 2006.
--- Ranked 4th on Lvubun's Top 127 RSPW Posters of 2005
DJ
2007-03-29 01:15:44 UTC
Post by Smart Ape - The Ape Project
Post by DJ
Post by Killfile Victim #847238
On Mar 27, 11:15 pm, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
He dresses up as a clown and enjoys hanging out with kids...
More fuel for the fire... Willard Scott was a Ronald McDonald early in
his career.
"Yeah laugh now! You'll see Willard Scott - Willard Scott! He smiles
so much I don't think he has a central nervous system! You'll see
Willard Scott standing on the lawn in front of the Washington Monument
dressed in a giant Chipmunk outfit, and giant frogs will be BOUNCING
off his head, and he'll say "GIANT FROGS! Giant frogs. What can I
say? uuuuuhhhhhhhh........back to you."
;)
--
DJ
Now that LH is gone, can I call you Incubus?
--
Whatever gets your peter pointin'.

DJ
Lou Proctor
2007-03-29 02:39:35 UTC
Post by Killfile Victim #847238
On Mar 27, 11:15 pm, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
He dresses up as a clown and enjoys hanging out with kids...
More fuel for the fire... Willard Scott was a Ronald McDonald early in
his career.
According to one version of the story, he was the original Ronald, having
previously portrayed Bozo The Clown in the DC television market. Another
verson states that he was given the job after the original Ronald (who was
hired for appearances in Los Angeles) was outed as a homosexual.