FS: Isaac Hanson (American Singer) "Autographed" Photo
j. r. sinclair
2011-04-07 11:24:04 UTC
Isaac Hanson (American Singer) "Autographed" Photo

I have for sale a full color, glossy photo of singer, Isaac Hanson.
The photo measures 4x6 and features a close up photo of Isaac Hanson,
in-concert, playing his accoustic guitar and singing into a microphone,
wearing a plaid shirt, white pullover, and blue jean jacket.
The photo is autographed "Isaac Hanson" in black felt-tip marker.
Price $30. US plus postage

Note: Photo available upon request.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you
a***@yahoo.com
2013-04-23 18:58:59 UTC
Post by j. r. sinclair
Isaac Hanson (American Singer) "Autographed" Photo
I have for sale a full color, glossy photo of singer, Isaac Hanson.
The photo measures 4x6 and features a close up photo of Isaac Hanson,
in-concert, playing his accoustic guitar and singing into a microphone,
wearing a plaid shirt, white pullover, and blue jean jacket.
The photo is autographed "Isaac Hanson" in black felt-tip marker.
Price $30. US plus postage
Note: Photo available upon request.
Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you
Do you still have it i want it.