Young, good looking,open minded females in this NG
i***@hotmail.com
2008-06-06 14:50:06 UTC

I wish every female in this NG, who feels the urge for a
deadly wet fart, the kind that you blow at the car and
never leaves, to fart on a cake, and let me eat it with
their gas absorbed in it).

Who is willing to try it out?

She's sitting and (maybe) farting on it - and look how happy and
excited she looks while doing that.
M'Balz Es-Hari
2008-06-06 16:43:15 UTC
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/404/cakesitting2kl3.jpg
http://youtu.be/LfgN7HWub0A
She's sitting and (maybe) farting on it - and look how happy and
excited she looks while doing that.
Wow!
You cowboys fans are fuckin' sickos!
Rudy Guy Likes Guys
2008-06-06 18:28:39 UTC
Post by M'Balz Es-Hari
.
Post by i***@hotmail.com
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/404/cakesitting2kl3.jpg
I wish every female in this NG, who feels the urge for a
deadly wet fart, the kind that you blow at the car and
never leaves, to fart on a cake, and let me eat it with
their gas absorbed in it).
Who is willing to try it out?
http://youtu.be/LfgN7HWub0A
She's sitting and (maybe) farting on it - and look how happy and
excited she looks while doing that.
Wow!
You cowboys fans are fuckin' sickos!
Never eat cow pies from Texas either. You can ask Mr. Dude about that.