I would fuck the unholy hell out of Dakota Fanning
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2007-01-30 15:27:00 UTC
I've already jammed two nuts watching Entertainment
Tonight, and it's not even past the first set. I'm gonna
die! : That ass and tits, though..... *FAP*
Dakota doesn't even have breasts yet. She's still just a little
girl. You find that attractive?!?!? Pedophile.
That statement implies one of two things (or possibly both): A)
You've seen
Dakota Fanning topless, in which case, WTF?? or B) You've been
staring at
Dakota Fanning's chest, in which case, WTF????
(laughs). Funny. Well, I'm not blind. The Olsen Twins were once
little girls. Now they're all grown up & quite beautiful (well, cute
anyway). I notice these things.
You are one sick little monkey. I hope you don't live near a school or
a playground or the laws might mean you have to move.
Personally, I have my eye on Emma Watson.
Are you sure it's Emma Watson and not Fred Savage?
Agent Smith
What?
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2007-01-31 04:17:31 UTC
[...]
So when did you see Dakota Fanning topless?