hanson
luchbox
2007-01-17 00:49:13 UTC
any new news on Hanson that's not on hanson.net or hanson hotel?? new cd's
or gossip?
Katie
2007-01-26 07:50:54 UTC
new cd is out may 22 in the states. feb 22 in japan... and somewhere in
between for UK.

theres a preview on hanson.net of go, the great divide and running man

great divide is also available as a download on itunes with the proceeds
going to a hospital in africa to help w/ aids research

i never go to hnet or hanson hotel so i dont know if that info is there
as well

~katie
or gossip?
Robert A. Staton
2007-03-22 06:52:00 UTC
That's funny that I would find the actual release dates here, because I have
a hanson.net account and could not find the release date anywhere. I did
find in the "forums" some references to buying the CD online from Japan. So
that's what I did. I have the Japanese version. Amazon.com was going to
make me wait months longer.

I guess I'm talking to nobody since I'm replying to a post from 2 months
ago.