Emmett Detained for Questoning
%
2012-12-10 01:07:14 UTC
i never
Good.
Don't ever.
You're an idiot and a jackass.
both of those things still make me better than you gumbo cheeks
DAVE TV
2012-12-10 04:07:16 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"Irkin Invader Zim" wrote

| Good.
| Don't ever.
| You're an idiot and a jackass.

you live at home with your parents. you don't count
--
And that's it for now from - DAVE TV - Loading Image...
Visit the - DAVE TV - homepage - http://tinyurl.com/Dave-TV-Home-Page

Need to book - DAVE TV - for your next show or gig?
Call the office @ 503-207-0299
Janithor
2012-12-10 04:23:59 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
x-no-archive: yes
SPNAK !!!
Irkin Invader Zim
2012-12-10 04:29:42 UTC
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
| Good.
| Don't ever.
| You're an idiot and a jackass.
you live a
= snip =

wonderful life that is much better than yours.

Go comfort emmett, I hear he is depressed since House of Joe told him
to scram.
DAVE TV
2012-12-10 04:36:58 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"Irkin Invader Zim" wrote

And that's it for now from - DAVE TV - http://i.imgur.com/VytoT.jpg

Call the office @ 503-207-0299
Janithor
2012-12-10 04:49:44 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
x-no-archive: yes
lol
%
2012-12-10 03:17:56 UTC
wonderful little dick that is do you like me
DAVE TV
2012-12-10 06:05:47 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"Irkin Invader Zim" wrote

| Go comfort emmett

i'd rather you support Emmett and encourage him to get off the street rather
than what you do appear to do in belittling him into nothingness. so sad
that

Call the office @ 503-207-0299
%
2012-12-10 06:15:08 UTC
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Irkin Invader Zim
Go comfort emmett
i'd rather you support Emmett and encourage him to get off the street
rather than what you do appear to do in belittling him into
nothingness. so sad that
its the only way irkin can except what he is

%
now you did it he's going to magically change what you said
DAVE TV
2012-12-10 05:32:12 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"%" wrote
| now you did it he's going to magically change what you said

won't change the fact he lives at home with his parents and that he don't
count

btw, i made something that was old new again on the acoustic 6-string
guitar. sounds pretty rockin' and cool to my ear

Call the office @ 503-207-0299
%
2012-12-10 03:46:39 UTC
Post by DAVE TV
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
now you did it he's going to magically change what you said
won't change the fact he lives at home with his parents and that he
don't count
btw, i made something that was old new again on the acoustic 6-string
guitar. sounds pretty rockin' and cool to my ear
yay , i love syncopation