IgnoreifnotaMARILYNMANSONfan
c***@gmail.com
2014-04-09 07:15:36 UTC
hey I was wondering if there are any marilyn manson fans on here
I love hanson and manson and I get along great with people who do too so
let me know
zelda marilyn hanson
At the time this post was written I was soo obsessed it wasn't funny. I probably should've been sent to rehab for Marilyn Manson addiction
d***@gmail.com
2017-04-24 22:43:14 UTC
Hey? You have to be the girl that was on Howard stern right? I know even this post I'm replying to is 3 years old but CRAZY the original was from 98? Am I tripping out? Anyway I'd like to ask you a question or two if you ever see this, I'm not a weird person,just curious about your experience.. if you're that girl.
Ryan
***@gmail.com
Ivery Gipson
2020-11-02 19:17:25 UTC
Hey? You have to be the girl that was on Howard stern right? I know even this post I'm replying to is 3 years old but CRAZY the original was from 98? Am I tripping out? Anyway I'd like to ask you a question or two if you ever see this, I'm not a weird person,just curious about your experience.. if you're that girl.
Ryan
stop