Do you shave your scrotum?
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-04-20 02:59:00 UTC
???
rafiki
2008-04-20 03:10:27 UTC
On Apr 19, 7:59 pm, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
???
Yup, wifey likes her teabags smooth.

--rafiki

Thank you drive through.
realitytrucker
2008-04-20 04:07:48 UTC
On Apr 19, 9:59 pm, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
???
Why do you ask? Are you tired of picking hairs of of your teeth?
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-04-20 04:48:36 UTC
"realitytrucker" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:147d44d2-c5e4-452b-bc92-***@p25g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
On Apr 19, 9:59 pm, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
???
Why do you ask? Are you tired of picking hairs of of your teeth?

You appear to be making homosexual implications; ergo, you must be a
homosexual.
"Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell
2008-04-20 12:57:51 UTC
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
On Apr 19, 9:59 pm, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
???
Why do you ask? Are you tired of picking hairs of of your teeth?
You appear to be making homosexual implications; ergo, you must be a
homosexual.
By the same rule, you must be a pedo deadbeat dad.

It's pretty telling that, no matter how pathetic Chad is with his
contacting of people's employers, his stalking and his socks...you're
the one I'm about to PLONK.

At least Chad is intelligent and knowledgeable about wrestling.

How does that feel, Cain? To know that at least one person would rather
read Chad posts than yours?
Lansdellicious - out. SURIMATE!
http://www.411mania.com/user_profile.php?user_id=2212
www.altraps.com
Fjiluk The Hogfish-Beater
2008-04-20 15:32:15 UTC
Post by "Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell
At least Chad is intelligent and knowledgeable about wrestling.
Wow what a fucking feather in his cap.

bwahah hah hah hah!
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
...being an asshole?
Dennis M. Hammes
2008-04-21 05:50:18 UTC
Post by "Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell
At least Chad is intelligent and knowledgeable about wrestling.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaahahaaa..a.aaa..a...

So he /isn't/ smarter than a fifth-grader but you LUUUve him anyway.
(We get it.)
--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|
http://scrawlmark.org
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
Chad has the emotional maturity of a fifth grader. Does that count?
Dennis M. Hammes
2008-04-22 07:15:02 UTC
Post by Dennis M. Hammes
Post by "Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell
At least Chad is intelligent and knowledgeable about wrestling.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaahahaaa..a.aaa..a...
So he /isn't/ smarter than a fifth-grader but you LUUUve him anyway.
(We get it.)
Chad has the emotional maturity of a fifth grader. Does that count?
...pro-"wrestling."
Nuf sed.
http://scrawlmark.org
Exhibitionist
2008-06-10 04:38:45 UTC
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:27:51 -0230, "\"Lansdellicious\" Chris
I believe that is oxymoronic.
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
I believe you to be an alien from the planet Xrur9atwe.
marika
2008-06-12 01:01:35 UTC
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
I believe you to be an alien from the planet Xrur9atwe.
Beautiful part of the world, beats the view from pretty much everyone's
cubicle and or office
pretty close to Roanoke too btw, many Roanokers have "summer homes" there

2008-04-20 16:43:23 UTC
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:59:00 -0400, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
???
BWAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Alex Cain ain't got the balls to say balls.
You still in college after 9 years dinky?
Finally learn that fancy word after all these years?
menotmeek
fixed
Milhouse G
2008-04-20 20:02:25 UTC
Post by richard
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:59:00 -0400, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
???
BWAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Alex Cain ain't got the balls to say balls.
You still in college after 9 years dinky?
Finally learn that fancy word after all these years?
Do you shave your balls? Lord, I hope not. It would be far more sensible
to just shave the scrotum.
Milhouse Guidry of the mWo
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-04-21 02:30:30 UTC
Post by Milhouse G
Post by richard
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:59:00 -0400, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
???
BWAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Alex Cain ain't got the balls to say balls.
You still in college after 9 years dinky?
Finally learn that fancy word after all these years?
Do you shave your balls? Lord, I hope not. It would be far more sensible
to just shave the scrotum.
Milhouse you're responding to Richard "the st00pid" Bullis. A man who would
tell you a razor is a type of bird rather than an implement of personal
hygiene. In other words, a total fucking moron and misc.transport.trucking
reject.
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-04-21 02:32:09 UTC
Post by richard
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:59:00 -0400, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
???
BWAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Alex Cain ain't got the balls to say balls.
You still in college after 9 years dinky?
Finally learn that fancy word after all these years?
St00pid, I graduated college five years ago and have held the same job for
two. That's two things more than you could say without lying. Though I
suppose if I said I bathe on a regular basis and don't get my facts from
television programs that you could make that four things. F'n Smokey and the
Bandit idiot wanna-be.